October 30, 2012

MY TRIP TO JAPAN ♪ Day 4

Hello cutiepies ~~~ヾ(^∇^)

On the fourth day we went to TOKYO !!! (ノ´∀`*)ノ
I loooooove this city so so much!!! Seriously this is my favourite city out of all cities where I've been so far! (every city got its perks but Tokyo is just aslkjdasd you know)
We met at Harajuku Station and then went to Meiji Jingu! It is very impressive and very beautiful!! After this we had freetime and we went around Tokyo in groups. My group has been to Harajuku (Takeshita Dori), Akihabara and then we met with some of the others again in Asakusa.
The Takeshita Street is like the best place ever to go shopping!! Unfortunately I'm a giant compared to all the japanese gals and so I can only wear the oversized tops ;__; the skirts would fit me on my right leg maybe....and I'm not even sure about that... /DD THEY WERE SO FCKN TINY ;__; but so pretty though! why am I so tall???
Well, Akiba is.... I don't know... I think if you like all this manga & anime stuff it is ok but if you don't, you probably won't like it...Unless you're a guy, because there are like kawaii maids all over the streets ... I kinda liked it but in my opinion it was all too much hahaha. But I think as a tourist you have to go to Akiba!
Then we went to Asakusa... to be more exactly to Sensoji :3 a very beautiful temple in Asakusa!
After that we looked through all the shops in front of the temple and then we went home ;__;
Dinner was OKONMIYAKI ♥

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _


Train to Tokyo :3
Hachiko Bus haha
that is a fckn huge torii
the group :3 on the way to the shrine!
I have no idea what that is to be honest...
French wine??? dafuq
entrance to Meiji Jingu
You have to be "clean" before you enter
Japanese bride *A*
Meiji Jingu


prayers
WEDDING!!
lol hi
People...people everywhere...
Asakusa / Sensoji
Sky Tree
shake shake shake
huh what number is it???

That's it :3 Day 5 will follow soon!!! (lol yes, I'm slow but I will post all of the pictures!!!!)

bai bai ^___^
xo

PS: I'm very sorry that the pictures are just where they want to be and not where I wanted them to be actually and there are weird spaces and shit between them.... I have no idea how to change that, because I suck at HTML very badly... so just try to ignore this ;__; I know, it doesn't look nice and neat but if I knew how to change I definitely would do it lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment